понедельник, 15 сентября 2014 г.

Trip to Aragats

I like to go travels very much. With my grandmother I was going many travels. In travels we are like to climb mountains and I want go to Aragats. I have many lessons of guitar, oboe,gymnastics and I don't know can I go to mountain, but I will try way end to end. I think go to Aragats with my friends, because with their, the travel will be more funny. We are will be overcame the difficulty nature and play many games. I will take for traveling a bash light, sleeping bag, box of matches, some chocolate, an extra pullover, a water bottle, an umbrella, a penknife and a map. And finally, I want to talk about clothing in travels and camps. Always In mountains, I wear thucksuit, but when in mountain very cold, I wear the winter jacket. In average travels I always wear the shorts,T-shirt or shirt, boots,socks and hat. I am ready to travel!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий