среда, 15 октября 2014 г.

The city of teens dreams

The teenagers are different from the  people with other ages. I will try to imagine their city. In city is always very clean, comfortable. For example the teenagers like to listen to music. Some teenagers like rock, the others rap, or pop and so on. In the city of my dreams there will be many concert halls, where many teens will be gathering and listening to music. Of course many teens listen to music with earphones, but their can go to the concert halls with friends, or classmates. Now  the computers are very developed.​Teenagers like to play computer games very much. In my city there will be many internet clubs, and the teenagers can to play there, but not only computer games! Programming is developed, too. They can creat new programs and work money then draw the money with credit cards. The cinema is also predilection of teens. In my city there will be cinema centers, with 3d, 7d and so on. Of course my city will also have a  police station. This is my city for teens!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий