пятница, 19 декабря 2014 г.

Work for a living

The 80 % of people are working money for their living. With many jobs you can make big money, but there are many others, that you earn little money. Now I want to talk about  all the jobs. For example the restaurants. In restaurants  people can  work as a waiter, or a singer. For  teens, this jobs are good. They  can  begin with such work and gradually  grow to the other jobs, which give a better salary. Also they can work, for example in cafes, bars, pubs and so on. These  working places are good for the beginning. The  biggest money gives the modeling work. Of course  working as a model is very hard, because  people must have very beautiful consistence. Both boys and girls can be models. I myself haven't decided anything about my future profession yet, but I think that my most important subjects are Mathemathics, English and Physics. I will need them in future. ​

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий